Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Photos

I took a bunch of pictures one sunny afternoon and had to pick just a few for our Christmas card. (Which, if you got it, sorry about the dark photo, boo. It went something like this:

Step 1: Michael said I should get a proof first but I thought, 'No, I'm sure it will be fine.' 
Step 2: I ordered and picked up 40 photos the day before the "Arctic Blast" of 2013. The main picture is clearly too dark. 
Step 3: We are stuck at home for 5 days.
Step 4: I say, "Ah, screw it." Sign, stamp & mail out all cards during Step 4's hibernation period.

Step 5: Next year I'll order a proof.)

Anyways, off the bunny trail. Back to the photo dump!

Get ready, baby. Here we go...

"Smile baby!"

He thinks smiling means sticking out your chin and looking up to the sky.

Looks like a little man!

Playing hide-and-seek with mom behind the tree. (One of many attempts to capture a sweet smile.)

Isaac saying, "Where did they go?" Speaking of the airplane that flew over.

I believe he is chewing on an animal cracker here...

Look at those beautiful brown eyes!

Footballs are for kicking, right?!

Looking up at an airplane.

Oh how this boy makes my heart melt!

"Whatever Mom."

"Ok, enough."

"Look at my handsome vest!"
Exploring sticks in the front yard.

Running away from the camera, I'm sure!


Sweet boy is zoning out a bit. He had a little cold that day, but it didn't stop me! :-)

Looking for airplanes again.

Nom nom, finger.

Yes! We're done!

Not the one we used for the Christmas card.

Just a little post-photo-shoot relaxin'.
"For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
~Isaiah 9:6

Merry, Merry Christmas all! May you have a peaceful, restful, thankful season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment