Thursday, April 5, 2012

We are Havin' a Baby!

If you haven't heard the news, the Hollars are preggo! In short, we're due September 29th, we're 15 weeks today, we are finding out the gender around 20 weeks, we're using a midwife & birth center instead of a hospital, I've been blessed to feel pretty well, & I will paint a room pink if it's a girl. That should answer most of the questions people ask. Oh, and one more thing. When you read that your body will take 6+ months to get pregnant after going off the Pill, DON'T BELIEVE IT.

We are excited, nervous, scared, terrified, elated, happy, anxious, worried, surprised, & thrilled. That about sums it up. Expect lots more blogs & pictures!

Here are some fun baby events that have happened so far:

We told my parents around my dad's birthday with this card:

 We made a dinner for our friends to try to get them to guess our surprise:

BABY back ribs
BABY greens
BABY carrots
BABY red potatoes
 Just in case they couldn't get it (which they did), we made a crossword & my friend Amanda made jello for dessert in baby food jars:

Some of my beautiful girlfriends! And my sister. She's beautiful too =)
 Finally, we had a family brunch to celebrate my aunt & grandma's birthdays, along with the baby surprise!
 


We're thankful for all our friends & family who has been so supportive! This baby is lucky to have such wonderful people around it. Ok, I can't wait to find out the gender so I can stop calling this thing "it." =/

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment