Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Shower for Nemo

We recently had family in from all over & threw the best shower for Baby Nemo ever! I have some amazing friends & family who helped prepare & plan the shower. I wanted it to be more of a gathering instead of a shower, so we didn't have games or open presents, but just ate a bunch of food & hung out! I thought it was fun & I hope the guests did too...

My dad brought a Nemo to fit right in! I think we'll hang this in his room eventually. =)

Lauren made these fun paper flowers, my Aunt Karen sent beautiful flowers, & we printed my monthly belly progress to display!

Aunt Linda made a diaper cake that fit perfectly with the other yummy treats baked by Laura!

Laura made a Fruit Baby! And Amanda made fruit kabobs. Spiced up the usually boring paper products table!
Lauren made signs for the different tables: B is for Beverages, D is for Desserts, etc.

W is for Wishes table: Had sonogram pictures & Laura printed these cute wishes the guests could fill out. Took the place of traditional baby shower games, but still let guests participate in a baby activity if they wanted!

W is for Wishes activity
Family hangin' out!

O is for Onesies: Guests could decorate a baby onesie if they wanted! We sure had some awesome creative ladies here!!
Pirate in Training & Stars
Back of Pirate in Training

Some of the bigger onesies- I can't wait till Nemo can fit in these!

Front...

Back! Hehehe

What a perfect weather day! We all sat outside comfortably!

Some of my amazing friends!

And of course some of the beautiful women in my family
Thank you to everyone who came & made the party so enjoyable, and thank you for blessing Nemo so much!!

Nemo is such a lucky boy to already have so much love in his life!
 
Only 44 more days until he's supposed to get here!

1 comment:

  1. What are best baby shower game that has more games in one? and where we find such type of baby games?

    ReplyDelete